Repair, Cover, Protect.
Which covering product would you advise your patients to use post-procedure?
What is it?
TEOXANE RE[COVER] COMPLEXION is the ideal hybrid skincare/make up product
to be used after an aesthetic treatment.
It has soothing properties with high coverage and includes SPF 50 sun protection. With 3 shades in one compact it can be blended to match all skin colours.
What does it treat?
TEOXANE RE[COVER] COMPLEXION is designed specifically for use post-aesthetic treatment to assist with healing. Additionally it covers any treatment side affects like bruising so your patient can immediately continue with their daily routine and it offers ongoing protection to the skin.
What are its key ingredients & properties?
- VECTORIZED HYALURONIC ACID 3% for deep moisturization and hydration
- ARNICA 1% recognized for its soothing and anti-bruising effects(1)
- TOCOPHERYL ACETATE – VIT E 0.5% recognized for its healing properties(2)
- HIGH CONCENTRATION OF PIGMENTS 20% including yellow and green pigments to conceal bruises and redness
- SOLAR FILTERS & PIGMENTS 10% solar titane pigment
What are its benefits?*
100% The product COVERS, SOOTHES and PROTECTS
87.5% GOOD COVERAGE of imperfections, redness and bruises
87.5% Volunteers WOULD USE RE[COVER] COMPLEXION daily and WOULD PURCHASE IT
How is it used?
Patients should use as part of their daily skincare protocol, particularly post-procedure.
Apply using a makeup brush as a makeup foundation.
Order now from the Online Store.
(1) S. Leu, J. Havey, L.E. White, N. Martin, S.S. Yoo, A.W. Rademaker and M. ALAM : Accelerated resolution of laser-induced bruising with topical 20% arnica: a rater-blinded randomized controlled trial.
(2)G. Panin, R. Strumia and F. Ursini : Topical α-Tocopherol Acetate in the
Bulk Phase: Eight Years of Experience in Skin Treatment
* In-Vivo test and use test carried out on 16 volunteers during 7 days by an independent laboratory.